LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Books will be issued only on the prescribed day, as per the timetable given below.
- Books for reading will be available to the students, through the librarian only.
- Only one book will be issued on the library card for a period of 7 days.
- Books should be returned on the due dates. If a book is to be returned before the due date, it should be returned only during the recess time.
- If the due date falls on a holiday, the book should be returned on the following day.
- If a student fails to return the book on or before the due date, a fine of Re 5.00 will be charged per day.
- If a library book is lost by a student, he/she must pay the fine of (Rs.50) and the amount of the book or replace the same book.
- Writing anything anywhere in the book is not allowed and if done there will be a fine.
- Reference books should be used only in the library and will not be issued for home use/reading.
Time table for issuing the library books
|Before School Starts,
during Lunch break
or after the school
|VI, VII, VIII, IX, X
For the classes,
Nursery, LKG, HKG & Std. I, library books are issued in the class.